Check out this great spring recipe for you and your kids!
Lemonade Stand Pie
– 1/3 cup Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix (or another favorite flavor)
– ½ cup water
– 1 pint vanilla ice cream (2 cups)
– 8 ounces whipped cream
– 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (6 ounce or 9 inch)
1. Stir drink mix and water until dissolved
2. Beat lemonade mixture and ice cream in a large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until smooth. Freeze until mixture will mound, if necessary. Spoon into crust.
3. Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired. Store leftover pie in freezer.